We recently moved to using some of ConnectWise's new REST APIs for some parts of the app. This was done at their suggestion as well as to get more data in for our customers. When doing this though, we uncovered an issue for some customers that might affect ticket visibility. This is a step by step process to make sure you get tickets from all boards in BrightGauge
- Go to the System tab and then head to Members
- Within Members, click on the tab for API Members
- Find & open the user associated with BrightGauge (most often our name is in the name field)
- Scroll down and find the sections for Service Information & Project Information
- Within them is a link to Restrict Board Access. Click on this to see board options
- Remove all boards from the excluded list. note: you may keep boards in this list, but be aware that it can compromise data accuracy in BrightGauge
- Save the user after the above changes are made.
That's it! The new data will come in at the next sync. You can also force a sync by going to the dataset's page (more on forcing dataset syncs here).