Step 1 - Log in to BrightGauge
If you have not created an account yet, go here to get started.
If you are logged in with a New Account:
From the account Overview page, click on the "Add a Datasource" button:
If you are logged in with an Existing Account:
Click on the "Data" menu at the the top righthand corner of the screen, and select "Datasources" from the drop down menu:
Find the Accelo datasource under "All" or under the "Other" category:
Step 2 - Authenticate with Accelo
Now we need to authenticate with Accelo.
- Fill in your subdomain for Accelo.
- Click on the Authorize in Accelo button at the center of your screen.
- If you're not currently logged into Accelo, you will need to enter your credentials. If you are logged in, proceed to step IV
- Authorize BrightGauge to access your Accelo account
- Once authenticated, the window will close and a successful test connection will show in BrightGauge.
- Go ahead and give this datasource a name. "Accelo" is pretty catchy. Make sure to click save at the bottom left. If you do not save the datasource, you will need to redo the above steps.
Dashboards, reports, datasets, and gauges will be added to your account after the datasource is saved. They will start syncing immediately and typically complete syncing after 20-30 minutes.
Your Default Dashboards
- Invoice KPIs
- Project KPIs
- Sales KPIs
- Service Ticket KPIs
- Task KPIs
- Contract Overview
Your Default Reports
- Accelo Executive Report
- Daily Tech Summary
- Weekly Sales Wrapup
- Activities and Time Entry Data - This dataset contains data related to activities within Accelo. Activities are also the time entry method for tickets. It contains data for activities entered or modified in the last 240 days
- Asset Data - This dataset is a listing of all active assets setup within your Accelo account. It is useful to keep track of things that you have setup as well as doing calculations such as Tickets per Endpoint
- Contract Data - This is a listing of all contracts within Accelo active or expired in the last 365 days
- Contract Periods - Filter by Company/Contract. Dataset excludes contracts expired over 1 year ago
- Invoice Data - This contains information on all invoices modified in the last 365 days
- Project Data - This dataset contains information on all projects (aka jobs) modified in the last 365 days
- Sales Data - This dataset contains information on all sales opportunities created in the last 365 days
- Task Data - This dataset contains information on tasks from all parts of the Accelo app. This is for tasks modified in the last 240 days
- Ticket Statistics - This pulls in information for tickets (aka issues) opened in the last 240 days
For a list of all default gauges, please visit the "Gauges" section of your account, sort by the Datasource you'd like to see and select for Default.
If you have any questions, please contact Support by selecting Help > Open a Ticket from the top menu bar.