Step 1 - Log in to BrightGauge
If you have not created an account yet, go here to get started.
If you are logged in with a New Account:
From the account Overview page, click on the "Add a Datasource" button:
If you are logged in with an Existing Account:
Click on the "Data" menu at the the top righthand corner of the screen, and select "Datasources" from the drop down menu:
Find the Accelo datasource under "All" or under the "Other" category:
Step 2 - Authenticate with Accelo
Now we need to authenticate with Accelo.
- Fill in your subdomain for Accelo.
- Click on the Authorize in Accelo button at the center of your screen.
- If you're not currently logged into Accelo, you will need to enter your credentials. If you are logged in, proceed to step IV
- Authorize BrightGauge to access your Accelo account
- Once authenticated, the window will close and a successful test connection will show in BrightGauge.
- Go ahead and give this datasource a name. "Accelo" is pretty catchy. Make sure to click save at the bottom left. If you do not save the datasource, you will need to redo the above steps.
Dashboards, reports, datasets, and gauges will be added to your account after the datasource is saved. They will start syncing immediately and typically complete syncing after 20-30 minutes.
For additional information, please check out our support forums at support.brightgauge.com.