To save you time getting your dashboards ready, we built a number of pre-configured dashboards that will be available in your account as soon as you connect your datasource. We focused on the most common metrics that our clients are using. You can find them in the Dashboards menu expanding the dashboard list in the top left.
Creating a Dashboard
Adding/Removing Gauges on a Dashboard
Adding Text and Image Modules
Editing Dashboard Names
- Open a gauge in the Gauge Builder.
- Select the "Design" tab.
- Click on a metric in the "Sound & Color Thresholds" section.
- Select the "Play Dashboard Alert" checkbox.
- Select the desired alert sound. When the gauge syncs on a dashboard and meets the threshold, the alert sound plays.
How it works is fairly straightforward but here are the rules implemented:
- Any time the Gauge syncs and meets the threshold configured, the sound will alert.
- If the gauge continues to sync and meet the threshold, the sound will repeat on each sync.
- If the gauge is on a dashboard rotation, and the gauge syncs while not on the shown dashboard, the next time the dashboard shows up, the sound will alert.
- The Gauge will have a red sound alert icon to signify which alert just went off.