This document is a step-by-step guide for setting up the Webroot integration in BrightGauge.
Step 1 - Log In to BrightGauge
Log in to your BrightGauge account. If you have not created an account yet, go here to get started.
After you log in:
- For New Accounts:
From the account Overview page, click Add a Datasource.
- For Existing Accounts:
Select Data > Datasources.
Find the Webroot icon under either All or under the Security category.
Clicking the Webroot tile opens the datasource settings page.
Step 2 - Get Your Webroot Parent Keycode
To access your Parent Keycode:
- Log in to your Webroot console.
- Navigate to Settings > Account Information.
- Copy the Parent Keycode.
Step 3 - Configure and Test the Datasource
To configure the datasource:
- Enter a Name for the datasource (e.g., Webroot).
- Enter your Parent Keycode.
- Enter your Webroot Email Address and Password.
- Click Test Connection.
- After a successful connection, click Save.
Dashboards, reports, datasets, and gauges are added to your account after the datasource is saved. They start syncing immediately and typically complete syncing after 20-30 minutes.
Your Default Dashboards
- DNS Protection Blocked Traffic
- DNSP Traffic Last 24 Hours
- Webroot - Endpoints
- Webroot - Infection Status
- Webroot - Sites
Your Default Reports
- Webroot - Monthly Status
- Webroot - Weekly Status
Your Default Datasets
- DNSP Blocked Traffic Last 30 Days
- DNSP Traffic Summary Last 24 Hours
- Endpoint Distribution
- Extended Threat History by Site
- Global Policies
- Group Management
- Infection Status
- Sky Status
- Threat History by Site
For a list of all default gauges, please visit the Gauges section of your account, sort by the Datasource you'd like to see, and select for Default.
If you have any questions, please contact Support by selecting Help > Open a Ticket from the top menu bar.