This sync error is typically due to the Integration API User within ConnectWise Automate being setup to enable Two Factor Authentication. Resolving this error is easy! It only requires disabling Two Factor Authentication for the API User only. The precise steps are:
- Navigate to ConnectWise Automate.
- Go to System > Configuration > Dashboard > Config > Integration.
- For your Two Factor Authentication Solution, go to the 'Select Users to Enable' Panel.
- Uncheck the Integration API User and save.
- Navigate back to BrightGauge, and perform a manual sync on the dataset.
- Ensure your dataset completes a successful sync.
If the dataset syncs are still displaying errors after completing these steps, or if you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com. We’d be happy to help!
For general sync error guidance, please see Data Not Syncing.