We have added QuoteWerks as a featured integration within BrightGauge so you may create dashboards and reports. Here is a guide to help get you started with QuoteWerks and BrightGauge.
Step 1 - Log in to your BrightGauge Account
If you have not created an account yet, go here to get started.
If you are logged in with a New Account:
From the account Overview page, click on the "Add a Datasource" button:
If you are logged in with an Existing Account:
Click on the "Data" menu at the top righthand corner of the screen, and select "Datasources" from the drop down menu:
Find the QuoteWerks datasource under "All" or under the appropriate category:
You will then be taken to this page:
Refer to the screenshot above and match the corresponding numbered fields:
- Name: A name for the connection.
- Agent Host: The computer on which the agent is installed.
- Database Internal IP/Hostname: Internal IP address or hostname for the database server (if using multiple SQL instances, use the IP or machine name followed by a backslash and then the instance name: 192.168.1.100\instance or SQLServer\instance).
- Database Name: The database name (e.g., cwwebapp_brightgauge).
- Database Internal Port: This field is for advanced SQL setups not using the default SQL port (1433). Enter the non-default port in this field. Leave BLANK if using the default SQL port (1433).
- Database Username: Your database username.
- Database Password: Your database password.
Feel free to add a name to this integration. The datasource name will be "QuoteWerks" by default.
Please follow these instructions on how to connect to a SQL Server.
Dashboards, reports, datasets, and gauges will be added to your account after the datasource is saved. They will start syncing immediately and typically complete syncing after 20-30 minutes.
Your Default Dashboards
- Document Headers
For a list of all default gauges, please visit the "Gauges" section of your account, sort by the Datasource you'd like to see and select for Default.
For additional information, please check out our support forums at support.brightgauge.com.