If you are an Analyst and notice gauges missing from your dashboards, it’s most likely because you don’t have access to the datasets powering the gauges on that dashboard. Your Admin must give you access to the appropriate datasets.
Determine the Dataset Powering the Gauge
You can either locate the info directly from a dashboard gauge or by opening the gauge in the Gauge Builder.
To tell which dataset is powering a gauge from a dashboard:
- From the dashboard, hover your mouse over the upper-left corner of the gauge and click the three dots icon.
- Select Gauge Info.
- Make note of the dataset. The Admin must grant the Analyst access to this dataset.
To tell which dataset is powering the gauge from the Gauge Builder:
- Select Gauges from the top menu bar.
- Select the appropriate gauge from the list.
- Make note of the dataset in the Dataset Details panel on the right.
Grant Access to the Dataset
To grant an Analyst access to a dataset:
- Navigate to Your Account > Users.
- Select the Analyst from the list.
- Select the checkbox for the appropriate dataset(s).
- Click Save. The Analyst may now view data in gauges pulling data from the selected datasets.