Highlight your gauges with color thresholds to show whether you're within or out of reach of a goal range and add trend lines to show data trends over time.
- Tables, Bar Charts, Column Charts, and Lists support thresholds for text, number, and date fields.
- Number and Progress Gauges support only number fields.
- Pie Charts only support text fields.
Apply a Trend Line
Gauges with multiple layers can display multiple trendlines. Simply add a trend line to each layer of the gauge.
To add a trend line to a gauge:
- Open the desired gauge in the Gauge Builder.
- Select the Design tab.
- Click on a field in the Trendline Settings section.
- Select the checkbox to enable the trend line.
- Click on the color square to select a color for the trend line.
- Click Apply. For gauges with multiple layers, repeat steps 3 through 6 for each layer.
Apply a Threshold
To set a threshold:
- From the Gauge Builder, select the Design tab in the left panel.
- Click on the desired field in the Trend Lines/Thresholds & Colors section.
- Click +Add.
- Select an operator and enter the target value.
- Select a threshold color and set an alert sound to play when the threshold is met. Repeat steps 3 through 5 to add any additional thresholds to the gauge.
- Click Apply.